2011/01/07

Scott McCloud and Scott Pilgrim

So you know Scott McCloud? I discovered him withim some very interesting courses regarding media during my studies for university. Beyond other things he is famous for explaining the art of making and the reading comics using a comic itself. I kinda fell in love with his work, not only does he seems to be intelligent in a nerdy way I also love his way of explaining things.
Well, sometimes I'm a bit confused and as I was searching for Scott I found a comic charater names Scott Pilgrim by Bryan Lee O'Malley (who was turned into a movie, by the way). The point? Well, there really is none - other than both own the same first name and that I found the second due to the other. Oh and they are both nerdy - like big time.
Within the internet there is a site where you can design your own Scott Pilgrim character/avatar at a his avatar-creator site, creating a desktop background or to have a Facebook avatar. Anyway, of yourse I had to try. This is what has come out...
And yes, this is the angry friend-character-type, I kind of liked instantly...

Kommentare:

Mary Malloy hat gesagt…

So einen Avatar hab ich mir vor Monaten auch mal gebastelt, finde den aber jetzt gerade nicht mehr... :(

Mary Malloy hat gesagt…

Gefunden! Hier!

momo hat gesagt…

auch hübsch... sogar ein bißchen ähnlich!

Mary Malloy hat gesagt…

Nur würde ich NIEMALSNICHT ein Blümchen im Haar haben wollen! :D