2009/01/01

happy new year

some impressions of my celebrations, very quiet and harmonic and wih some credits to the global crises with suhi and tiramisu, with french champagne and a american breakfast....
since i gave myself computer-free-time for christmas, instead i played with my christmaspresent - an iphone (now, that's not quite the same, and yeah, i guess that's got to do with studying computer science), there were no christmaswishes here. instead i wrote mails to some special people.
BUT I TAKE TIME TO WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY AND HARMONIC YEAR 2009!!!

may all your wishes come true,
may you have the strength to achieve your goals,
and may you have the good friends and family to give you the needed strength.

may you have health to enjoy the good times in 2009,
may you have a bit luck and a some shooting stars for your wishes,
and may you have enough willpower to live your live the way you imagine it.

and in the end of that year, hopefully you still like me...
i know that's sometimes hard, and i know i could be easier,
but somehow that wouldn't be me.
so - hello to 2009 - a year full of new things to experience.

Keine Kommentare: