2008/09/05

momo kinda nervous

okay, so today is the day... the day i feared but no longer can be delayed. my first oral complexe exam. hope they are nice to me and i really hope they don't mind the waterfall on my forehead and cheeks right now. but hey... i'm on my way doing three complexe exams within one semester... so i need to start somewhere, right? maybe i should think about being on my way to italy this time next week... so wish me luck ... if i'm not back reporting how it went at the end of the day, start calling the emergency i might have died from a heartattache or had a nervous breakdown - not remembering a thing --- then, would someone please take care of my two little bunnies. they helped me laerning by biting me in my toes when i was not learning hard enough...

1 Kommentar:

Silli hat gesagt…

wie war es?