2008/09/08

i haven't died..

though i was not back reporting how it went, but surprisingly enough i haven't died by a nervous breakdown during exam. feeling was real bad, interesting enough it was good before exams, i was doing good small talk with my professor, but with that secons it started there was some hurricane in my head and all so stressful learned technical termns and definitions were blown out. when they made me wait outside for there consultation i was so sure to be told i failed. but - again suprisingly - they told me if i was ok with a 2.3. guess what - i was ok with that - though i needed to make sure they really said TWO point three, i just couldn't believe it.
anyway i thought that i could do something good for me, so i went to the hairdresser, went shopping and fell sound alseep within a second.

Keine Kommentare: